– Make it easy –
Modomoto is a german curated shopping service for men. Their moto is “to burden man from shopping”, so they developed a new concept of website to transmit that vision. They also understand, the target wants things easy and simple. So they created…
A website which make the audience feel like they are not in a regular e-commerce. A website with a very easy interface, that thanks to a good looking design and key information, make the audience understand that this experience will be more easy and relaxed than going out shopping.
The website is a scroll divided in three sections: how it works, outfits, and prices. The titles show exactly what the user is going to find. The description of each section is written in an informal way and those are also displayed with pictures and draws which helps connecting with their audience.
On top of the site, user finds the tabs, any of those have the same titles of the sections. By clicking on them it will redirect to the part of the site it talks about that, except the third tab “gift shop”. That one will open a new page in german, even if it’s set up in english.
The buying process starts when the user hit the “start” button. This button is displayed at the botom of every slide to make the customer experience easier.
Again, very easy interface to fill the customer preferences, light colours, key words, pictures and a bar, which indicates how far are from ending this process. Everything done to make the process of buying very easy and clean. Oriented customer point of view. At the bottom of the site you find another tab section in which find FAQ’s Media reports, Jobs or the contact section, but also you can download the iphone app, changing the language, subscribing to the newsletter or checking which payment methods are accepted.
- Modomoto created a very nice environment in which their audience can interact very easily.
- Nice design, clean, simple (good combination of colours, typography)
- Key information
- Atention to details (social media plug-in, payment methods, clothes brands )
- Scroll website
- Buying process very intuitive
- Tabs displayed at the bottom give more information
- German is the main language .
- Language can only be changed at the bottom of the site, and written as “en” confuses, will help using a flag instead.
- There is not an app for android
- Adding more languages could be a good idea
- Adding a chat to interact with some experts could be interesting