Brownie is a Spanish fashion company, which was born in Barcelona and now a days has 19 shops around Spain and 1 in Portugal . The main objective of this company is to continue his expansion and also to increase sales.
Focusing on the online part of the company, the objectives through his main site are:
- Sell : As a fashion company one of their main objective is to increase sales using internet as a tool to increase them; for example many times they do special discounts or some promotions, as we can see on the picture below.
- Serve: The company uses internet as a tool to provide pre-and after sale issues to users / customers. For example they explain all the information about their product (material, color, prices, sizes…) before the buying process, and then, if the costumer is not satisfied with the product, they have a section in which you can apply for give the product back without any problem and even contact with them by calling them or by sending an email; you can also contact with them if you have any question before the purchase, after it or only for curiosity.
- Talk: The company has “Talk” as an important online objective, because that’s the way to get closer to the customer, establishing dialogues, learning about them, asking them about their needs and concerns, etc.. That’s why on the pictures below we can see a section to leave a message and another to sign up to their newsletter, where the costumer will be aware of everything the company makes.
- Impact: That’s another important online objective, because they use internet as a tool to build and extend brand presence in the digital world. They are present in all the platforms that we can se on the picture above, and for example, Youtube is the most interactive one because we can see videos, tips, trends etc… that the company is doing for their followers. By doing this actions, they are present on the internet and they gain support and engagement.
The conversions of the site are:
- To convert a visitor into a client trough the purchase.
- To convert a visitor and/or a client into a subscriber of their newsletter.
- To increase their followers on Instagram, Facebook and Youtube.
By Xenia Farré.